- Superb, executive five bedroom property
- Desirable, 'Taylor Wimpey' development
- Attractive garden looking out onto 'Acklam Hall'
- Spacious lounge, separate dining room and impressive kitchen/diner
- Great 'Master' bedroom with robes and en-suite
- Ample parking, double integral garage
This executive and spacious property is located in this especially attractive, 'flag ship' Taylor Wimpey development. Internal inspection is highly recommended to fully appreciate the space and quality this outstanding home has to offer.
Briefly, the impressive accommodation comprises a generous entrance hall, cloakroom/WC, dining/sitting room, large rear lounge and impressive open-plan kitchen/diner to the ground floor. The first floor delivers five great bedrooms. two with fitted robes and 'Master' with en-suite. modern, separate family bathroom.
The delightful rear garden is fully enclosed and enjoys a private rear outlook, looking onto the impressive 'Acklam Hall' whilst enjoying a well tended lawn, timber deck and patio. Ample off road parking is provided to the front with the 'three car' drive that approaches the double, integral garage.