- Impressive six bedroom property
- Generous and spacious, accommodation over three levels
- Lounge, sitting room, kitchen/breakfast room and separate dining room
- 'Side by side' double detached garage, attractive rear garden
- Sought after 'Rings' area of Ingleby Barwick
This large, six bedroom residence offers impressive and spacious living accommodation over three levels. Located within the popular 'Rings' area of Ingleby Barwick and boasting a good plot, with enclosed rear garden with patio, lawn, timber deck and feature pond, generous drive and double detached garage which sits 'side by side' with the property that certainly has plenty of 'kerb appeal'.
Especially well cared for and tastefully presented, the internal accommodation very briefly comprises an entrance hall, cloakroom/WC, bay fronted lounge, separate bay fronted sitting room/family room, open plan kitchen/breakfast room and further dining room - both of which offer 'French' doors to the attractive rear garden on the ground floor. The first floor brings four great bedrooms, 'Master' with en-suite and separate family bathroom. The second floor delivers two further, generous double bedrooms, with a shower room between.
This property may suit a larger family, it really is a great example of its kind - early viewing is suggested.