- Large, 'three double bedroom' detached property
- Impressive 'glass roofed' conservatory
- Popular 'Round Hill' area - close to sought after schooling
- Separate lounge and open-plan kitchen/diner
- Refitted en-suite to 'Master' bedroom
This larger style, three bedroom detached property is located in the popular 'Round Hill' area of Ingleby Barwick, close to highly thought of primary and secondary schooling. A generous 'glass roofed' conservatory has helped further improve the already spacious ground floor, which enjoys a bay fronted lounge and separate, large open-plan kitchen/diner, both accessed independently from the entrance hall, with cloakroom/WC. The first floor delivers three double bedrooms, 'a great selling feature', the 'Master' with refitted en-suite and separate family bathroom.
A lengthy side drive allows off road parking for several cars and approaches the detached single garage. The rear garden enjoys a sunny, southerly aspect and is fully enclosed. Viewing advised.