- Fantastic cul-de-sac position within sought after 'Sober Hall' area
- Impressive and tasteful throughout
- Generous and impressive living accommodation
- Four double bedroom, three with robes, 'Master' with en-suite
- Separate lounge, dining room, kitchen/diner and conservatory
- Generous plot with 'resin' drive and double garage
Located within an especially sought-after area of 'Sober Hall' and boasting a superb cul-de-sac position, this large, elegant and impressive family home warrants early inspection to avoid disappointment. Occupying an enviable plot, with generous frontage and drive that has been laid to a quality resin, with double garage and established rear garden that enjoys a private, rear outlook, southerly facing too. Internally, the spacious accommodation is very well presented and very briefly comprises an entrance hall, cloakroom/WC, large 'bay fronted' lounge, separate dining room, superb rear conservatory, open-plan kitchen/diner and study to the ground floor. The first floor delivers four double bedrooms, 'Master; with fitted robes and en-suite, with further fitted robes to two more of the bedrooms, separate family bathroom. Property of this calibre does not often become available within such a great position and sought after location. Ingleby Homes recommended.