- Significantly upgraded and extended
- Sober Hall area of Ingleby Barwick
- Impressive rear 'Garden Room'
- Four bedrooms, three with robes, 'Master' with en-suite
- Generous garden, block paved drive and garage
- Ingleby Homes recommended
Extended, significantly upgraded and especially attractive, this outstanding four bedroom family home certainly merits early inspection to avoid disappointment. Located within this desirable 'Sober Hall' area of Ingleby Barwick, with double width block paved drive, garage, front garden and generous rear garden. Internally, the stylish refitted, and remodelled kitchen is a feature worthy of special mention, along with the rear garden room extension that further enhances the ground floor living space. Very well presented and immaculately presented, the internal accommodation briefly comprises an extended entrance hall, lounge, open-plan kitchen/diner, with utility and cloakroom/WC off, and the afore mentioned garden room to the ground floor. The first floor delivers four bedrooms, three with fitted robes and 'Master' with en-suite, separate family bathroom. Ingleby Homes recommended.