- Sought after 'Broom Hill' area of Ingleby Barwick
- Close to popular local schooling and with easy access to delightful walks
- Enclosed rear garden, front garden, drive and garage
- Separate lounge, dining room and fitted kitchen
- Three bedrooms, 'Master' with en-suite
Located within this especially popular 'Broom Hill' area toward the outskirts of Ingleby Barwick, this pleasant, three bedroom semi detached property is just moments away from delightful walks and 'highly thought of' schooling. Being of interest to a wide range of buyers, this property could make an ideal first purchase or great 'buy to let'. Externally, enjoying an enclosed rear garden, front garden, drive and garage, whilst the internal living space is well panned and cared for. Briefly, the accommodation comprises an entrance hall, lounge, cloakroom, separate dining room, fitted kitchen and cloakroom/WC to the ground floor. The first floor bringing three bedrooms, 'Master' with en-suite and separate family bathroom. Early viewing advised.