- Stylish and upgraded, early viewing essential
- Sought after Ingleby /Barwick area, cul-de-sac position
- Impressive refitted kitchen and modern bathrooms
- Attractive garden, extended parking and garage
- Ingleby Homes recommended
Upgraded and especially stylish, this spacious three bedroom property certainly merits early inspection t avoid disappointment. Being located in this very popular area within Ingleby Barwick, whilst enjoying a great cul-de-sac position, with attractive rear garden, extended front parking and integral garage. Internally, the impressive kitchen and modern bathrooms are worthy of special mention, this really is a fine example of its kind. Briefly, the accommodation comprises an entrance hall, accessed via a replaced front door, lounge, open-plan to the dining room, stylish refitted kitchen and cloakroom/WC to the ground floor. The first floor delivers three good bedrooms, 'Master' with 'walk-through robe area to the en-suite, impressive, separate family bathroom.