- Rarely available, generous plot and fantastic position
- Extensive parking, double garage, generous gardens
- Spacious and impressive accommodation throughout
- Remodelled and modern fitted kitchen
- Four great bedrooms, 'Master' with dressing room and en-suite
- 'Charles Church' executive design
A large, executive 'Charles Church' built property, that boasts a fabulous position and plot, enjoying a pleasant front outlook, onto a rarely used 'farm access road', extensive parking, double detached garage, and generous rear garden that benefits from a sunny, westerly aspect - whilst being situated in this especially popular area of 'The Rings' Ingleby Barwick. The internal accommodation does not disappoint, as the remodelled accommodation delivers spacious accommodation over the two impressive levels. Entering into the large and welcoming reception hall, a really nice feature of this design, along with the generous landing, the ground floor brings a cloakroom/WC, large dual aspect lounge, separate sitting/family room and 'opened up' kitchen/diner with modern fitted kitchen and utility off. The first floor is home to the four great bedrooms, 'Master' with 'walk-through' dressing room and en-suite, separate modern family bathroom. It is rare that such attractive plots become available within this area, early viewing is certainly recommended.