- Superb family property that demands early inspection
- Desirable address within favoured area of Ingleby Barwick
- Ideal for local amenities and 'highly thought of' schooling
- Delightful garden, landscaped frontage
- Impressive refitted kitchen/breakfast room
- Rear Garden Room enhancing the living space
Rothbury is an especially desirable address within Ingleby Barwick, and this property in particular, is a superb example of its kind. Built to this deceptively spacious design, whilst the living space is further enhanced by the addition of a fantastic rear garden room. Another great feature is the quality refitted, and redesigned kitchen, boasting 'Granite' surfaces that contrast beautifully with the 'Real Wood' top on the feature 'Island', whilst the delightful gardens, landscaped frontage and surprisingly generous en-suite - are other features worthy of special mention. Briefly, the accommodation comprises a generous entrance hall, cloakroom/WC, lounge, dining room, kitchen/breakfast room and garden room to the garden room on the ground floor. The first floor delivers four great bedrooms, 'Master' with fitted robes and impressive en-suite, separate, attractive family bathroom. Ingleby Homes recommended.