- Large, much upgraded and extended family home
- Five bedrooms, formerly six, stylish refitted en-suites
- Impressive extension providing additional family room
- Spacious lounge with built in media wall with built-in feature fire
- Lovely position, landscaped rear garden, detached double garage
This large, impressive family property has seen significant upgrades, remodelling and enjoys a large, ground floor extension that provides a superb, additional, family room. The generous ground floor also boasts an entrance hall, stylish refitted cloakroom/WC, spacious lounge with feature, built in media wall, tiled, with built in fire, a separate sitting/dining room, and open-plan kitchen/diner with utility off. The first floor brings three large bedrooms, one with refitted en-suite, and another that is particularly generous, which was formerly two separate rooms and could be easily reversed, separate family bathroom. The second floor delivers two further large bedrooms, one fitted as a smart dressing room, with a further refitted shower room between. Sitting in a lovely position, with a green in front, front lawned gardens and path to entrance, complimented by the landscaped rear garden, with extensive patios, ‘astro-turf’ lawn and established planting, with connecting gate to the rear driveway and detached, double garage. Ingleby Homes recommended.