- Sought after location within Ingleby Barwick
- 'Yuille' built, four bedroom family property
- Rear conservatory and private gardens
- Separate lounge, dining room and fitted kitchen
- Playroom/Study provided by a professional, partial, garage conversion
- Vacant possession
Located within this much sought after Grove within Ingleby Barwick, just a 'stones throw' from All Saints school and fabulous local amenities, this spacious four bedroom property certainly warrants early inspection. Enjoying a great position, with generous rear garden which boasts a private rear outlook, double width front drive, and front garden. Internally, a rear conservatory enhances the living space, whilst a partial garage conversion offers flexible use, adding to the entrance hall, cloakroom/WC, bay fronted lounge, dining room, fitted kitchen, utility and cloakroom on the ground floor. The first floor brings four great bedrooms, 'Master' with en-suite and fitted robes, whilst further robes are found in bedroom two. Available with immediate vacant possession, Ingleby Homes recommended.