- Impressive and extended family home
- Generous, landscaped 'All Weather' rear garden
- Generous ground floor with separate lounge, dining room, family room, kitchen/diner & Study
- Stylish refitted en-suite and family bathroom
- Second en-suite
- Viewing essential
- Ingleby Homes recommended
SOLD WITHIN 24 HOURS, NO FURTHER VIEWINGS, SIMILAR PROPERTY REQUIRED, BUYERS WAITING This outstanding family property demands internal inspection to be fully appreciated and boasts a superb plot, with large, landscaped rear garden, drive and double garage. The already generous ground floor living space has been vastly improved with the addition of a quality, rear family room extension, adding to the bay fronted lounge, dining room, study and kitchen/diner. The first floor delivers four bedrooms, 'Master' with fitted robes and stylish refitted en-suite, whilst a further, refitted en-suite, serves as 'Jack & Jill' to bedrooms 2 & 3, modern refitted family bathroom.
Ingleby Homes highly recommend internal viewing to fully appreciate this impressive property.