- Impressive three bedroom detached property
- Attractive rear garden with 'Gazebo Bar' and furniture, front garden, drive and garage
- Sought after 'Broom hill' area of Ingleby Barwick
- 'Master' bedroom with robes and en-suite
- Spacious open-plan lounge/diner
- Modern refitted kitchen
- VIDEO VIEWING AVAILABLE BY APPOINTMENT
This impressive, three bedroom detached property is AVAILABLE FOR LET. Located within the popular 'Broom Hill' area of Ingleby Barwick, close highly thought of local schooling, whilst enjoying a front drive, integral garage and attractive rear garden with great timber deck seating area - on which the 'Gazebo Bar' and 'Rattan' furniture are to be left in situ.
Internally, the well presented and deceptively spacious accommodation very briefly comprises an entrance hall, cloakroom/WC, modern refitted kitchen and large, open-plan rear lounge/diner to the ground floor. The first floor delivers three bedrooms, 'Master' with robes and en-suite, separate modern family bathroom.